Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Beyonce, Axwell, Armand van Heldon, Avalon Superstar, Dada, Fergie, Bjork & Michel Gondry

Green Light - (Freemasons Radio Mix) - Beyonce





AXWELL - 'I FOUND U' The song is so hot, they finally made an official video. Yessss!





Armand Van Helden 'I Want Your Soul'





Avalon Superstar - All My Love their first hit and still good after a year or two





Dada Ft Sandy Rivera & Trix : Lollipop Been out a while, still lickable.





Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry (Hommer Remix)Homebrew video, oh well, dance remixes don't get the respect they deserve. This is the remix I've been playin'.





Björk - Human Behaviour (by Michel Gondry)Michel Gondry is my favorite video creator. I used to play the 12 minute Underworld version back in the days at the 40 Watt. My vinyl collection....I stopped getting vinyl in 2000. If I ever do a night based on this stuff it will (well it probably won't happen) but I'd call it "VinylTastic". Currently, it is most satisfying to me to play current dance. But there's no foul in warm 'n fuzzies. And rules were meant to be broken. But for now, just enjoy this exquisite video from the enigmatic Bjork and the hottest video dude alive; Michel Gondry....I love you, I envy your talent, I suck up anything I can find with your name attached. What a combo here: ENJOY!





As I've mentioned, YouTube (or more likely record companies) have decided to disallow some videos to be embedded in sites/blogs. And that's fine. I love YouTube. Just let it open in their own window. Just come back to UP ALL NIGHT (my blog) for my current and recurrent fascinations.

And rent/buy this DVD of Gondry's work. It's great, especially the bonus stuff.

No comments: